I finished the table topper that I did for Valentine's Day. It took me longer than it normally would because I
hand stitched the binding down. Does anyone need to be revived with smelling salts after that declaration? It's very rare that I do any hand stitching because in the first place I don't know how to sew with needle and thread and in the second place it hurts my hands. Here is a picture of the finished item.
 |
| Heart Table Topper for Valentine's Day |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Yesterday was a very good day. We met up at Bobbi's house and had a great time. I did a little teaching of Electric Quilt 7 (a program to design quilts). I don't use it all that much but have muddled through in doing quilts. Bobbi and Cheryl told me that they did learn a few things. That's all good because when they learn more on their own then they can teach me. I also ate some food that I've never had in all my 65 years - tuna noodle casserole. I was surprised that it tasted as good as it did. Cheryl is doing excellent after her surgery last month. Bobbi looked fantastic with her new do! I arrived home late in the afternoon (just in time to fix dinner) after a really enjoyable day.
The little rug rats were over to see Grandma and Grandpa. They went to see the parade in downtown Ft. Worth on Saturday. The Rodeo and Stock show is on. The parade used horse power to pull the floats - no motors allowed. They got their fill of horses and wagons and cowboys and cowgirls.
Nothing else happening around here, hope everyone is doing good!
1 comments:
How cool table topper! You hand Sewed! I did have to pick me up off the floor (that is with Hubbie hellping LOL)
Post a Comment