Yup, I saw my shadow! Is that 6 more weeks of this great weather (mid 70s) or 6 more weeks till Spring? Either way, it seems like Spring right now. Not only does the calendar say it's Groundhog's Day but it says that today is also my sister-in-law's birthday. That is one great way to remember a birthday!
I haven't been doing any sewing lately. I went to lunch with the girls on Tuesday and then we went on to Hobby Lobby. I didn't buy a thing. I didn't even see anything I wanted.
Today my body wanted me to know that a storm is coming. My knees ache really bad and the sinuses were acting up. The sinuses are fine now but the knees still hurt. Tomorrow I'll be fine, I just needed some sympathy from someone today. Okay no more complaining.
I intend to finish up a few UFO (UnFinished sewing Objects). I have a sweatshirt that I've already started to make into a jacket. The cuffs and bottom are cut off and the side seams are opened. Now all I need to do is decide what color I want the outside to be and what design I want. I'm not sure if I want patchwork, a controlled design, or put embroidery on it. I was thinking about making a (black, white, and gray with a splash of red) patchwork. I think I just talked myself into making it a patchwork jacket. I will post pictures when I have finished it.
Short blogging today because not much happening in my life currently.
13 years ago








1 comments:
Glad you made it thru the weather. I am anxious to see the finished sweatshirt. You make wonderful jackets. I want one for Christmas Hint Hint LOL
Post a Comment