Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

My dull life

It's been a couple of weeks since I last posted.  Things are going okay.  The radiation area is 'sunburned'.  I continue to put prescription cream on it but it's still sore under my arm.  I do radiation at 8:15am every morning.  By the time I get home I'm so tired that I usually just lay down.  I'm not sleepy just tired.  I have now competed 25 days with only 8 to go.
I got a jury summons the other day.  I have requested a postponement because jury duty starts 1 day after my last treatment day and I have a couple of doctor appointments within the jury time.
My girlfriends came over on Wednesday.  We had a really nice day.  After talking for a few hours we went out to eat at a Mexican place.  I decided that I was just to wiped out to put up with their high energy enjoy the rest of the day with them.  When everyone is done running around the country and I'm feeling better, we will be back to hitting the quilt shops and resale stores and start quilting. 
The little grandkids come over to visit, usually on Saturdays.  Their daddy broke his foot and can't run after them.  Little Ethan has figured out that Daddy can't run as fast as he can.  Very funny to watch.
Catch y'all later........

0 comments: