Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Baby Quilt DONE

I finished up the baby quilt today.  I would like to pat myself on the back for a job well done.  In my humble opinion anyway.  I do hope that the baby will like it.  I've got a few more things to make and then I will send them all off to the expectant mother.


Another boring day.  All I did today was sew.  It was a pleasure to do so since I haven't done that in a long time.  Bill is taking me golfing for my birthday.  He asked me what I wanted and of course I said that I don't need or want anything because I have everything that I want or need.  Then after a couple of hours, I asked him to take me to play golf.  He made the tee time and I can't wait to go.
Back to sewing some more things. 
Catch ya'll later.

1 comments:

Birdie said...

I LOVE this quilt! I'm sure it will be cherished! Enjoy your day of golf. You deserve it!