Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Busy week for me

At the start of the week, Bill and I decided to redo the living room.  We have started by painting the built in entertainment center.  It was originally stained in red mahogany, way to dark for the living room.  So after living here for 9 years we have decided to lighten it up.  I took us 2 days to complete the painting and another day to put it all the stuff back.  I have to get some knobs for the doors yet. Our next step will be to take up the carpet and put in hardwood floors.  Here's the end result of all our hard work:

 
Today I treated myself to something that I have never done in my whole life......  I got a manicure.  I am very happy with the results.  I also believe that I will have it done every couple of weeks, that's how much I like it!  Sorry that I can't post a picture, the battery in my camera went right after I took the above picture.

Tomorrow my girl friends are coming over.  It's been awhile since we have been together.  If we all would stay home instead of roaming the country side, we could get together more often.

That's it from a very hot Texas.  The temp was over 100 today and the same for the next couple of days.  No rain and we really need it.  My green lawn is turning brown!


0 comments: