Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Quicky posting today

Just a real short blog update today along with some pictures of what I've been up to.

I haven't been in the mood to sew very much lately, but, I have been crocheting a lot.  Doing so in the evening gives a chance for Bill and I to spend a little time together.  Him watching TV and me crocheting.  At least we are in the same room together!

I've made 2 rag rugs.  The black one is made with t-shirt fabric and the red and white one is regular cotton.

About 30" round


About 20" round

I've made the 2 little girls dresses. They were made to match for the step-sisters.


The next 2 pictures are of my buddies that visit with me when I'm on the back porch taking a break.

This is @#$%, so named because he gets into the bird feeder!

Bill has named this one Leo




We got rid of our little Chevy Cruze.  Great little car for around town.  We wanted something a little bigger to haul things.  So we got this:

2013 Honda CR-V
I went over to my girl friend's place last week.  Our other girl friend met us and it was work, work, work with a short lunch break.  We were helping her to organize her sewing room.  Much progress was made.

That's about all the things that are new around here.  Not much happening in the summer cause it's just to darn hot!

0 comments: