Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Record broken

As you can see it got pretty hot today.  We tied the old record from 1980 of 69 days of 100 degrees.  So today we set our new record of 70 days.  Tomorrow is also suppose to be 100 degrees.  This is one record that I don't want to get near again.
I tried to do my colonoscopy yesterday.  It didn't work out to well.  I started the prep on Sunday.  That make me sick to my stomach, I tried some Magnesium Citrate and I couldn't even swallow that stuff.  I had to cancel it.  I did get to eat yesterday afternoon.  Then I was sick all night.  Today I feel GREAT!
Bill went to Austin today.  He usually leaves the same day of his doctor appointments but decided to go down a day earlier.  This way he will be well rested when he sees the doctors.
My girlfriend came over on Saturday and I was showing/teaching her how to make a Stack and Whack quilt.  She had some beautiful fabric that is perfect for the pattern  she chose to do.  We got it all cut out and she went home singing like a songbird.  Now I want to see her progress on it.  If I don't see any progress I will refuse to help her anymore - YEAH, RIGHT. ..........lol..........
I don't have plans for anything tomorrow.  Well, maybe I do. I should clean house and maybe, just maybe, iron some clothes.  I would rather iron 10 yards of fabric than iron one shirt.  I might have to watch Bill's granddaughter as she is running a fever and can't go to school.  Her dad has a test tomorrow and he shouldn't miss school. 
Tanner is telling me he wants to go to bed, it off the computer and get him settled.
Y'all take care... Later
Jean

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

I sorry you got sick. Hope all went well with Bill.