Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

More company and more sewing this week

Bill's brother and his wife spent the weekend with us.  I haven't seen them in awhile and it was a good visit.  We went to Olive Garden for some great food.  I even brought some food home.

I have my Hunter's Star almost done.  I just need to quilt it now.  Maybe sometime this week it will get done.  I am sew proud of myself by getting 90% of the points to match.


Top of Hunter's Star - Not quilted yet
 
 
Star points that match!  Yeah for me


Corner pinwheel with points matching.  Hip, Hip, Hooray!!    


It really is a simple pattern but if you could have heard my cussin' about sewing 12 block wrong and then having to rip them out you would have thought that I was doing the most complicated blocks instead of half square triangles.  But, it's now done just waiting for the right time to quilt it.

Tomorrow I'm headed out shopping with the girls.  I don't need any fabric so I'm not sure if I will buy anything.  That's okay because after I use up some of my stash, I'm going on a shopping spree.

Catch y'all later...........
Jean

0 comments: