It has been raining steadily for about 3 hours. I can actually SEE the grass growing. My lawn now has a tint of green to it. This is the first good rain in months. Also the temperature did not reach 100 degrees today. Right now it's 76.
The little kids came over for a visit today. They didn't get to go in the kiddie pool or the sandbox. Ethan did ride his car around and around and around the back porch. I thought I'd get dizzy just watching him. Happiness is when the grandkids come and the grandkids go!
No pictures today because we didn't do anything exciting. I did clean up the featherweight with TuffStuff foam cleaner and then waxed it with boot polish. It looks pretty good. I also had an appointment with my oncologist. Everything is going really well and I don't need to go back until November 1.
13 years ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment