Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Feeling better

I haven't felt up to par for the last 2 weeks.  I even went to the ER this past Thursday.  After a CAT scan of my head, chest xray, blood work, urine test, and checking my heart, the only thing they found was that I was slightly dehydrated.  They gave me a fluid IV and sent me home.  The next day (Friday) I had an appointment with my oncologist.  They took away my Arimidex for a month.  It might have been the meds that made my head feel out of this world.  Now, I don't need any comments on that statement.  Anyway, when I got up this morning I still felt rotten.  I didn't take any of my regular meds at all and by noon time, I started to feel alot better.  I feel good enough now to be able to get on this computer. 

I did get outside today to take a picture of these beautiful blooms.  Before the rain, there were only a few blooms.  Look how good the trees look and notice that the grass is GREEN!


With the fall coming (you wouldn't know it with the temp at 103), I decided that I needed a new fall purse.  I don't have the lining in yet but when I feel up to getting behind the machine it will get done.



My niece is expecting her first little one and I need to start thinking about making her some things.  I enjoy making baby items because they are small and take no time at all.  I haven't finished my double ring lap quilt yet.  That is next on my list.





0 comments: