Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

What do you get when you . . . . . . . . .

Mix lime green, orange, black, and a crazy neon squiggly striped fabrics?
The crazy striped fabric was in a box of fabric that I bought at Suzanne McNeil's warehouse sale a couple of months ago.  I've been debating with myself as to what I wanted to make with it while using some of my new templates and some of my stash.  These 2 - 20" blocks are what I came up with.  I only have 7 more to do.  Then it will be a 'square' lap quilt 68"x68" when finished.  Far cry from what I would normally do.  But maybe one of my granddaughters will love it because I definitely don't!

Simplest Wedding Ring by Cheryl Phillips of Phillips Fiber Art   
 It sure doesn't look like the picture below


Booklet and template that I'm using


EQ Stitch
 
I did get my ElectricQuilt's EQStitch.  I'm really impressed with it.  I've been fooling around with it for a little bit and it seems quite easy to use.  Let's see if it helps me design any quilts.


Let's see what else I've been up to:



Yes, I'm going to try and grow some celery again.  I'm hoping that I can take better care of it this year.  Last year with all the treatments, feeling yucky, and doctors appointments, I didn't get to nurture the other one.  Check out the green grass,  yippee spring is on it's way!





1 comments:

Cheryl said...

I read your blog the other day but had trouble posting because I was on my phone.
Your quilt looks like my colors not yours!
I like the curves and the black. The other two colors not so much.
It does look neat.
Stitch EQ, I can hardly wait until I get mine. Should be soon.
Celery again! Good luck!
Yea spring is coming, stuffy nose, sore throat, blurry eyes. Dispite all that, I LOVE spring. New life!!!!
Can hardly wait to see what you do next!!!