Friday night I started to cut out Christy's quilt for Christmas. It is a Stack and Whack pattern. The pictures show what has been done so far. What little girl doesn't like pink and purple? She has bunk beds and this will fit nicely on it. Like her brother's quilt, this is also all flannel. I don't have the last border sewn on yet. Maybe tomorrow I'll finish it.
 |
| The whole quilt |
 |
| Close up of the quilt |
|
|
Don't look to closely as you will find that all my points don't match up. I don't think Christy will care.
My sister and brother in law will be visiting with Bill and I. They fly in on Saturday and will be leaving on Wednesday. It will be GREAT to see her! This Thursday I will be meeting up with my friends---- it's fabric touching time.
Jean
2 comments:
very nice quilt.. love the colors. Enjoy your visit.
This is awesome!! Boy when u learn something u must love practicing! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment