Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Company is coming....

My step daughter is flying in tomorrow (on a plane not a broom).  She is the one that we visit with in Arizona.  Kathi will be here for a couple of days.  It will be good to see her.  I know her Dad is looking forward to the visit.
Speaking of Bill, he went to Austin again today.  He still didn't get his test done.  He was stuck 9 times with them trying to get thte IV needle in.  Finally Bill had enough and said, STOP.  He probably will go back down in a few weeks.
Here is a picture of Tanner in his favorite nap time spot, under the fireplace.  This time he had to 'hug' his bunny while he slept.


Tanner
I didn't do any sewing today.  I woke up with a sore throat and the beginning of a cold.  How horrible for me.  I won't get any sewing done the rest of the week (I don't think).  I do have 2 rows of the Stack and Whack sewed together.  I'm getting there.

1 comments:

Birdie said...

Sorry about Bill! I'm sure he's pretty bruised. Not fun! Tanner looks content though....if only we could sleep as well! LOL