Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Is it December already??

My goodness, how time flies.  It's been quite awhile since I've blogged.  Maybe the reason is that I've been busy shopping and making things for Christmas. 
Today, Bill and I put the tree up.  It's not decorated yet.  I guess when you get older it takes longer to do things.  After I get the tree decorated, I will take some pics to show you just how horrible my decorating skills are.
I got some new rulers to help me make cutting HST and QST a lot more accurate and easier.



I know they don't look like much but I just love cutting with them.  Very easy to use and I don't have to do the math on what the cut measurements should be.  I just need the finished size.  I'm headed to Joann's tomorrow to get another ruler.  I've found a pattern for a tree skirt that I must make and I need to get a wedge ruler.
The youngest granddaughter is coming over on Saturday and we are going to make soap together. She wanted to make some Christmas gifts for her family, friends, and teacher.  A 6 year old thinks that grandmothers can do anything.  I hope her bubble will never burst!
Jean

0 comments: