Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Rushing Spring

 When I was browsing through Pinterest, I found this Flower Tower.  Yesterday I bought flower pots, potting soil, flowers and some plastic pipe.  I had this nice guy in Lowe's cut the 10' length into manageable pieces for me.  There would be no way to put a 10' piece of pipe in the car to get it home.
Today I drilled holes in the pipe for watering the flowers.  I just hope that it waters them throughout the tower.  I tried to find some petunias but none were to be found so I just got some impatiences for my tower.  Here is my master piece.  I'm sure it will look  much better when the flowers get bigger.


This was so easy to do, I'm thinking about making a couple more for the front of the house.

Jean

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is cool. Gonna share with hubby Thanks for link