After having 3 doctor appointments the past two weeks, I still have another one on Friday and one on the 17th. I saw my oncologist yesterday. She gave me the results of my OncotypeDX test. The numbers are between 0 - 100 with the lower being the best. Mine was 12. Yippie!!!!!! That means that I do not need chemo. I will do radiation and Arimidex. The Arimidex has to be taken for 5 years to prevent the recurrence of the cancer. Friday is when I see the radiation oncologist. I will find out when I start and how long I will have treatment. I was also told that I have hardly any Vitamin D in my body. So now I have to take 50,000 units once a week and 5,000 units per day for 6 - 12 weeks. Other than that I feel pretty good, just tired.
The little grand-kids were over a week or so ago. Grandpa wanted to know if the little ones would like to wash his tractor. They came over and had a ball working and playing in the water.
 |
| Daddy and Ethan washing Grandpa's tractor |
 |
| Christy and Ethan getting all the dirt off. |
 |
| "Grandpa, squirt the water again!" |
 |
| "Ethan, this is how to squirt your face with water" |
Ethan got so wet he had to get his clothes changed and then decided to get wet again! But they certainly had fun.
I did a little research on growing celery. It takes about 120 days before it matures. Here's the latest picture of how my celery is doing.
My flower towers are doing okay also.
 |
| Flower Tower on back porch |
 |
| Flower towers in front entry - yes that my legs in the door. |
|
|
I think that I will do a little work today, like mow the back yard. Catch y'all later............
2 comments:
Celebrating your test results!!! Yipppeeee! The kids look like they are having great fun. Do they want to come wash our tractor too??
Yea on doctor. The kids look like they are having do much gun. Next time I want to come and play. Ii said play not work
Post a Comment