I mostly cleaned house today. Not very exciting, is it? I tried the vodka and water solution and I like it very much. In case anyone forgot, it's 1 part Vodka and 3 parts water. Put in a spray bottle. The fabric wasn't 'stiff' like starch but more like sizing, 'crisp'. Of course I/me/herself could smell the alcohol. Since I don't drink and can't stand the smell, my nose picked up a little of it (maybe because I wanted to?). Sweetie couldn't smell it at all. But then he drinks Scotch, that says it all!
I did work a little on the quilt. After I get all the blocks done, then I have to applique flowers, leaves, stems, a bow, and hearts. I am making progress.
Tomorrow it's to the airport. My big question is why in the world would they do MAJOR construction at both North and South entrances on the major highway but only coming from the westside? Now I have to navigate all along the 'back' roads to get there. Fun, NOT..... Company coming in from Arizona for the week. We are going golfing very early on Tuesday, that should be a hot time!!! It's only suppose to be 100. Maybe we can be off the course before it gets to boiling hot.
Oh! I finally got little cucumbers on my plants and also little peppers. Now if they don't rot and fall off I'll be happy.
Jean
13 years ago








1 comments:
Jean, I love this! I like the recipe with the vodka and water. Never heard of that. Have a good day.
Post a Comment