It is really hot today, 100+, but the humidity is higher than normal. I did get some sewing in today. Got the bow, stems, and flowers appliqued down. Tomorrow I might do the leaves. Suppose to go golfing again in the early morning. Hope I can take the heat. A couple of photos to look at today. I didn't do anything exciting just play on the computer longer than I should have.
'See' you tomorrow!
![]() |
Peppers are getting bigger!
|
![]() |
Temperature is what you see!
|
![]() |
| Center block some parts appliqued down |
1 comments:
Center square looks beautiful. It won't be long and you will be making stuffed peppers! We finally are getting some rain here. As for the heat better you than us, but to be honest we are not that far behind you in the heat. Have a good night. Say hello to Sweetie!
Post a Comment