Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

My first post!!!!

Since this is all new to me, I will probably make a zillion mistakes.  I'm sure that I will get better as time goes by - well, lets hope so anyway.
As far as my sewing goes, I've picked up an UFO that I started last year.  I figured it was about time to finish it sometime this year.  It's called Fans and Flowers.  Since I just cleaned up my sewing area, I can't find the book to give you the title.  Here's a picture of what I have done so far.  That is if I can figure out how to post pictures....   We shall see.
Maybe in a couple of days I will have gotten further on it.
Fans and Flowers - not much done yet

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog,. The UFO is quite interestering and I wll beklooking forward to seeing it completed

Anonymous said...

Annonymous was me Chreyly not knowing how to post LOL

Bobbi said...

I'm so excited for you! Congrats!! It will be great. You're always up to something wonderful.