Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

We made it to the airport okay, in a round about way.  Went 30 to Beach St. to 121 to 10 to 183/360.  It took me the same amount of time as if I went 820/183 on a normal day.  We came home the same way.  Then we stopped at the BBQ place and got some ribs and baked potatoes.  Mmmmmmmmm Goooooooood!
I didn't do any work on my quilt today.  I plan to work on it tomorrow afternoon after golf.
I took some pictures of my tiny cucumbers and peppers.  I also took some pictures of the back porch extention.  The porch is cedar and the lattice is cedar colored vinyl.

My little cucumbers

My little peppers

Back Porch


2 comments:

Lou said...

The back porch looks great! I love it. It looks like you and Bill can really spend more out there.

Lou said...

Your peppers and cucumbers look pretty good. All we got out of our garden this year was tomatoes and a couple of green beans!