Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Friday Nite Football in Texas

Brewer High Cheerleaders - Sept. 30th Game
If you click here:  High School Football  , you will be taken to our local Fox news and you can view a video.  My granddaughter is a cheerleader at Brewer High (Go Bears!).  In the picture she is in the first row the middle girl.  The only one with glasses.  Brewer lost the game 30 to 27.  Football on Friday nights happens to be something else here in Texas.  If you aren't from Texas you wouldn't understand.  Since I'm not a Texan, I don't understand

Here it is the 2nd of October and we still have some hummingbirds around.

Humming Bird getting a drink

 This isn't the best picture but you can see him on the right.  His tail is sticking out a little.  They are usually here from mid March to mid August.  I guess Bill must be feeding them pretty good if they are still here.

I've been working on my Stack and Whack.  I've got 10 more little square to finish.  I think today I will just sew a quick and easy something or other to take a break from the quilt.  I have a couple of small projects that I can get completed today.

Stack and Whack coming along.

Time to get off the computer and start sewing!
Jean

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Your quilt is beautiful. Still trying to figure out how the little ones go in their spots. That will will a Skype conversation so I can see while doing. Works for me.
Love the quilt!!!!!!! Glad that you are my instructor.

Lou said...

Love the quilt... it is beautiful. You did a wonderful job with it as always. Got back yesterday. Will call you in a couple of days. Have a great day.