Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I did some work ...

I did get a chance to work on the quilt today.  I've been trying to do the center square. I took a picture (it's only pinned) to show how it's suppose to be.  I'm not that happy with the bow or the flowers.  The green vine will be narrower, I was just to lazy to iron it in half.  The fabric in the bow is different than the flowers even though they look the same.  There will be flowers and vines in the white space.
If anyone has any suggestions about the flowers please let me know what they are.

Center Square of Fans and Flowers
Sweetie got back from golf this afternoon.  I made dinner of fried chicken, potato salad, and veggie salad.  It was enjoyed by all.  Jr. will be here for another couple of days then he's back to Phoenix.
A note to myself:  Get to the store to get more Peanut Butter Oreo's!!!!!!

1 comments:

Lou said...

The center square is beautiful. Glad to hear that everyone had a good day.
Looking forward to your next post.