We had to take Bennie to the vets again yesterday. He still has a lot of trouble standing up. The vet said that he has an extra large lipoma tumor. It feels like the size of a grapefruit. The location is where his leg meets his underside.. hope that makes sense. He got some meds to take and was taken off the steroids. (Another couple hundred spent) He seems to be okay today.
| Bennie |
My pepper plants: I had 4 peppers growing pretty good. Now I have none. They all dropped off. Boo hoo............... I'm no farmer, that's for sure.
| The end of the peppers! |
I did get to finish at least one baby quilt last night (I want to make two) . It's a tumbler block rag quilt. I cut the tumbers out with my Go! cutter. Easy, fast, and accurate cuts. Anyway, I made it out of flannel. After I got all the seam allowance snipped so it would fray, I put it in the washer to help it fray out. After it went through the wash cycle and before the rinse, it started to make a metal on metal sound. I think that my washer died................ Here are some pictures of the quilt. Not quite all the way frayed out.
| Baby quilt top |
| Back of the baby quilt |
| Close up of the front of the quilt |








3 comments:
Glad you have cool air again, 'cause I have a feeling there's lots of hot air in the house. Try velcro - if he gets it then you need to at least take a video and send to America's Funniest Videos - maybe get some cash for a new one! (remote that is!) Bobbi
Hope fur baby is better. Glad you still got cucumbers. About the remote, how about you put a fake one in the pocket and sit on the real one. Of course you may change channels when you wiggle. LOL
Sorry about your peppers. Hopefully the cucumbers will make it. Hope Ben is doing better. Sounds like it is pretty hard to trick Tanner. By the way, the baby quilt is beautiful. Hope your washer is alright.
Take care and say hello to Sweetie.
Post a Comment