Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'm here

I haven't blogged lately because I've been kinda busy.  Then yesterday as I am sewing it's getting hotter and hotter in my sewing room.  When it's real hot out it can get up to 80 in here.  I looked at the thermometer and it was 88.  Now that's hot.  The a/c was on and I couldn't figure out why the heat wave.  After a little investigating, we found that the one a/c was not working.  We have two a/c units.  One cools the bedrooms and the other cools the rest of the house.  It was very cool in the bedrooms last night and I'm glad that the a/c was working in that part of the house.  Anyway, the guy will be here today to fix it.  Since it is Sunday I can only imagine the price we will have to pay for some cool air!  This 100 - 104 degrees everyday is kinda making me in a bad mood.  Catch y'all later.
Jean

0 comments: