Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day not as planned

It didn't go exactly like I wanted, but I certainly got a lot done today.  Did laundry, cleaned house, and did a little sewing.  But, again, not what I wanted to sew.  I get so tired of Tanner taking the remote and hiding it that I decided to make an armchair remote caddy.  The next big question is whether Sweetie will remember to put the remote in it when he's done. 
He pretends to be a Retriever but is a thief!
 


Doesn't look to bad, does it?



With those teeth marks, Tanner can't deny he did it.


Hoping that this is Tanner proof.


2 comments:

Lou said...

I like the armchair remote caddy. Looks good ..as always in what you do. How can you say that Tanner is a thief.... look at that little face! lol! Have a great day.

Bobbi said...

Poor Tanner.....I think he's been set up! Maybe Benny did it! Maybe Bill has been a two fisted drinker and needed to move the remote to make room for the second glass and all he had available was his teeth! Maybe Ethan used it for a teether! Now don't you feel bad for blaming sweet innocent Tanner?