Same old stuff going on here. It's hot. Weather bug says it's 107. I think it's more like 120.
I've given up on my plants. My biggest cucumber died. I don't think the other ones will make it either. I've stopped watering some of my flowers. The only ones I water are the petunias in the hanging baskets. They seem to be doing okay. The ones that are doing great are the Christmas cactus and the cactus like thing my big brother gave to me. They must think they are in the Mojave Desert.
Next week I'm going out with my girlfriends fabric shopping. It's about time. Can't wait because we always have so much fun. They do the talking and I do the driving.
I worked a little on my big granddaughter's quilt. The one she wants to replace is a Sunbonnet Sue that I made for her about 10 years ago. At least she wore it out and didn't just put it in the closet and forget about it, so I'm happy to make a replacement. No, it's not a Sunbonnet quilt!
That's about all that is going on around here, catch y'all later
Jean
13 years ago








2 comments:
Glad you're not doing Sunbonnets.....Those girls are so evil they won't even show their faces! Even my tropicals are fading....along with me.................
It's hot here. Have blankets covering all openings and windows. It seems to be helping a lot.
Post a Comment