The forecast for the week have us 106 to 103.
I didn't get to go fabric shopping on Thursday. My one girlfriend was very sick and my other girlfriend and I decided that we couldn't go without her! GET WELL SOON. Fabric is calling us...
I have been absent in posting over the weekend. It's been so hot that I don't feel like doing anything. Sweetie took me out on Sunday. He wanted to take me to a casino that I like but he doesn't. Wasn't that nice of him to think of me! Anyway, we were there for about 1/2 hour and he hit a jackpot on a slot machine. He insisted that I take half of his winnings to use as I want. I only took enough to buy something that isn't what I need but what I want. I bought a Kindle today. I've been wanting one for quite awhile and have done tons of research on which one that my pocketbook could afford. I got the Kindle 3G wireless on sale at Best Buy with a $30 gift card included. The 3G means that it will pick up a wifi signal and I won't have to be in a wireless spot - like Starbucks or McDonalds. I haven't even had a chance to use it because it seems like Sweetie has taken it over. I did go on Amazon and got a monthly subscription to the local paper for him. The Kindle will also read to you. It has text to speech enabled. That part is pretty good especially if I get a book with big words in it. It also has a dictionary that I can look up the words.
I'm currently making a case for it. Whenever I get it done, I will post a picture.
Catch y'all later
Jean
13 years ago








2 comments:
Oh Jean! I have one and I love it! Wrestle it away from hubby, and tell him to get his own!!
I am anxious to see it. I'm still of the mind that I don't want one but everyone seems to like them so much. I'll decide after I get to play with one.
Cheryl
Post a Comment