Saturday morning and the heat is still on. Why oh why didn't someone turn that blasted oven off? They must have left it on 350 degrees! One good thing is that if we weren't in this heat wave, I wouldn't have to much to talk about.
My morning started off pretty good. I got to see Jake this morning. At 13 months old he is sooooooo cute. He gave me such a big hug this morning and held on to me so tight, I thought that I would have finger bruises on my arm. His big sister came over so that I could fix her hair. She has an audition in the Big D for a top name studio. I think it's for an ad or something. I didn't get all the details. Anyway, the kids were a nice change for this old couple today!
I've got so many project lined up in my head that I just don't know where to start. What I think I will do is quilt some tops that I have already finished. That will get some stuff out of here. But then there is this new pattern that I printed off that I just might have to do before I get to the quilt tops. Now everyone knows why I get nothing done. It takes me forever to figure out exactly what to do.
Here are pictures of the Kindle holder that I made. I used a vinyl or pleather to make it which made it a bit bulky It fits and works just fine. Maybe I'll make another one with my kind of fabric. Yup, another thing to do......
13 years ago










2 comments:
Like the Kindle holder. Hope all is well with you and Sweetie. Know what you mean about the heat. We got a thunder and lightening storm last night that would have set Tanner into LaLa Land big time. Have a good day.
I love it! All you need is a strap so you can carry it over your shoulder if you need to.
Cheryl
Post a Comment