Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Another little project done


I wasn't sleepy last night so I started and finished a little project that I had put off for almost a year.  One day last year when I was in Joann's fondling fabric, I came across the purse accessory section.  I saw a small change purse frame and I figured I could make one of those.  So I bought the frame and it has been sitting in the purse junk basket all this time.  The directions said it would take about 1 1/2 hours to make.  Not bad, I'm wide awake.  It took me 15 minutes from picking out fabric to putting stuff inside the finished change purse.
Can you tell that red is my favorite color??

Horseshoes to match my bag


Change purse opened with my fabric money showing

I didn't do much today, just the usual.  Tomorrow is my fabric shopping day and I will be gone all day and be tired when I get home and ready to take a short nap.
Catch y'all later tomorrow.
Jean

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. It is so cute!!!