My personal hairdresser came over this afternoon. (Nice to have one that married your son) She did miracles with her scissors. I almost look like a boy (yes it's short, my Mom would have been thrilled that it's this short) .................. I love it. With temps over 100 every day, it will be a welcomed cool. Maybe I'll take a picture of my new do and post it, but not tonight.
Nothing exciting happening today. I take that back. The repairman came and fixed my washer. I've already done one load of clothes. Now that's excitement. Sweetie went to Austin today. Doesn't have to go back for 3 months. He got stronger meds and hopefully they will help him.
I'm so looking forward to going fabric shopping in the near future, maybe next week.
Catch y'all tomorrow
Jean
13 years ago








3 comments:
What? No picture? You can't tell us that you got your hair cut short and not show a picture!!!!
I want a picture, I want a picture! What more is there to say. Since your washing clothes can I bring mine?
PICTURE, PICTURE, PICTURE, PICTURE!!!!!! Just do it already!
(pretty please??)
Post a Comment