![]() |
| Front of bag with pocket |
I finished the purse that I started last night. I got it all cut out and decided to start sewing it today. The original pattern (here: http://sweetbeebuzzings.blogspot.com ) for the small bag/tote is 10 1/2" H x 4" D x 10" W. Mine is 7" H x 2" D x 8 1/2" W. I don't like a large purse but loved this pattern so I just reduced it. I also like to use it over my head/chest (the strap that is) because it gives me more security. But if I want to use it over the shoulder I just have to unclasp the strap and hook it on the other side. Here are to many pictures of it:
![]() |
| Back of bag |
![]() |
| Inside showing zipper pocket |
![]() |
| Zipper closing |
![]() |
| Over the head/chest view |
![]() |
| Over the shoulder |
That is about all that I've done today. I did make Sweetie steak and salad for dinner with Jello for dessert. How's that for a HOT summer day's meal.
Catch y'all tomorrow
Jean














4 comments:
I downloaded the directions for this purse too, but you are way ahead of me! Yours looks really neat..maybe I'll just take yours! LOL
Very nice! I love it. Have a good day.
I love this purse and I am going to download the pattern. The purse I got from mom's house is a little awkard and a little to big. This purse may just be righ. That is if I ever make it LOL
Unknown is me again. Cheryl. Still haven't figured out how to post a comment wth my name
Post a Comment