Sorry about missing last night's post. By the time I got back from the airport I was too tired to get on the computer.
We all went golfing AGAIN yesterday morning (6:45am). Me, Sweetie, Sweetie Jr., and my boy (sorry - man) got through the hot day. My boy shot a 96, Sweetie shot 98, Sweetie Jr. doesn't keep count, and me with a 104 for 17 holes. I didn't play the last hole because I absolutely hate it. There is water on the left and it just seems like my ball always wants to go for a swim. If it's to cool for a swim then my ball wants to hide in the woods. That's why I skip it. I'm driving my ball much farther and straighter since Sweetie bought me a Callaway Titanium Big Bertha club. I just love that club. I can hit it about 175 yards, not bad for this mature lady! Most holes I can get on the green in 2 then it all falls apart because I end up 4/5 putting it. After golf we all ate lunch at the clubhouse then went home and to the SHOWER. After that I was too tired to do anything. The little kids came over to see their Uncle Sweetie Jr. We left for the airport around 7 and got back home at 9. Long day it was, so no sewing got done. No house cleaning either.
So far today I've done not a thing. I guess I'll get off of this computer, get dressed, put a load of laundry in, clean house then I can sew. Sweetie wants to go someplace (don't know where).
13 years ago








2 comments:
Golf in this heat? It's too hot for man or beast. Thank God for A/C!
Boy, you are a glutton for punishment. But I am sure you enjoyed your day. Glad you enjoyed your visitor.
Post a Comment